Been working on this one feverishly all day. I was damn near ready to kill my brother’s dog, he jumped up on my sketchbook and ripped the paper. I spent most of the evening figuring out how to camouflage the tears his claws did. Saying I was furious was an understatement, I’ve been working on this pretty much nonstop for the last week and if I couldn’t salvage it, I don’t know what I would’ve done.
I spent most of my afternoon figuring out the fan, and how to make it symmetrical. I probably made it way more complicated than it had to be but I’ve been obsessing non-stop about the fan and how I was going to render it. For the most part I’m happy with what I ended up with though I still have quite a few details to add to it.